This showstopping, no-bake dessert is sure to impress your holiday guests.
“One of my favourite desserts is tiramisu,” raves Lindt Maître Chocolatier Stefan Bruderer. LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles add a chocolatey twist to the classic Italian dessert.
Chocolatier Tip: For the ultimate extra-indulgent tiramisu, fold melted Lindt EXCELLENCE into the mascarpone cheese. It’s an easy trick and very delicious!
- 1 cup (250 mL) strong coffee
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange-flavoured liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- ½ cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1 tub (475 g) mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 16 ladyfingers (approximately)
- 4 chopped LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles (each chopped into 16 pieces)
- 16 LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
In large shallow bowl, combine coffee and liqueur; set aside.
In large bowl, beat cream until firm peaks form; transfer to small separate bowl. Add mascarpone cheese and sugar to large bowl; beat until smooth, 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Fold in reserved whipped cream; set aside.
Dip half of the ladyfingers, 1 at a time, into coffee mixture, making sure both sides are soaked but biscuits stay intact and don’t become soggy. Layer in bottom of 5-cup (1.25-L) oval dish, breaking a couple of the biscuits, if needed, so they fit snuggly into the dish.
Scatter with half of the chopped LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles. Top with half of the mascarpone mixture, spreading top to even out.
Repeat soaking process with remaining ladyfingers; layer on top of mascarpone layer. Scatter remaining chopped LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles over biscuits. Top with remaining mascarpone mixture, evening top. Top with halved LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Dust with cocoa.