- 1¼ cups (300 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (60 mL) cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1½ bars (100 g each) Lindt SWISS CLASSIC Milk Chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 10 LINDOR Caramel Truffles
Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease 8-inch (2 L) square cake pan with cooking spray.
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt into bowl; set aside.
In double boiler over medium-low heat, melt chocolate and butter, stirring, until mixture is smooth and shiny. (Or melt chocolate and butter in microwave in large microwave-safe bowl on medium heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth and shiny.) Set aside.
In large bowl, whisk eggs with sugar and vanilla until frothy. Stir in flour and melted chocolate mixture. Fold in LINDOR Truffles. Scrape batter into prepared pan; distribute Lindor Truffles evenly.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool slightly; cut into 12 squares. Serve warm.