- ¾ cup hulled and chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream (35%)
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 125g cream cheese
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 chopped 70% LINDOR truffles
- 2 whole 70% LINDOR truffles
In small bowl, combine strawberries, lemon juice and granulated sugar; set aside.
In large bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Beat in icing sugar, little by little, until smooth. Beat in vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in ¼ of the cream mixture. Using spatula, fold in remaining cream mixture.
In each of 2 glasses, layer cream cheese mixture, graham cracker crumbs, strawberries, and chopped LINDOR. Top each parfait with a whole LINDOR truffle.