- 1 bar (100 g) Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 2 avocados
- ¾ cup (175 mL) milk, room temperature (Soy, almond or coconut milk may also be used)
- 6 small dates or 2 large Medjool dates
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsweetened apple sauce
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp maple syrup (or more to taste)
- Chopped nuts, optional
Cut open the avocados and, after removing the pit, scoop out the flesh and place it into the bowl of a food processor and add the milk, dates, apple sauce, melted chocolate, salt and maple syrup.
Blend for 3-4 minutes until the mixture is perfectly smooth.
Scoop the pudding into 4 medium bowls and garnish with chopped nuts if desired.