- 1 bar (100 g) Lindt Excellence 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- 4 Belgian caramel waffles
- 4 scoops cherry ice cream
- ⅔ cup (170 mL) Amarena cherries, in syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh cherries
Keep two squares of Lindt Excellence 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate to the side to use as garnish.
Finely chop the remaining chocolate. Transfer to a heat-safe bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, while the chocolate melts gently. Don’t let the water touch the bowl while the chocolate is melting.
Place a waffle on each serving plate, top with a scoop of cherry ice cream and repeat so there are two layers. Garnish with the fresh and Amarena cherries. Drizzle the melted chocolate, and then top with 1 square of chocolate. Serve immediately.