- 2 ½ cups (625 mL) frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) agave syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) goji berries
- 1 fresh banana, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen (or fresh) blueberries
- ½ cup (125 mL) granola
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cacao nibs
- 2 squares (20 g) Lindt Excellence Coconut Dark Chocolate
- 4 edible flowers (optional)
Put frozen banana, coconut milk, agave syrup and 2 ½ cups of frozen blueberries into a blender and pulse until smooth.
Divide the smoothie between two serving bowls. Top evenly with goji berries, sliced fresh banana, blueberries, granola, coconut and cacao nibs. Garnish each bowl with 1 square of Lindt Excellence Coconut Dark Chocolate and edible flowers, if desired.