Bourbon Brownie Bites
These brownies double as a (delicious) DIY Father’s Day gift.
Dad may be notoriously hard to buy for, but these bourbon brownie bites are a foolproof Father’s Day gift (or a great make-ahead dessert for an adult BBQ or picnic). To make this recipe family-friendly, simply substitute the bourbon for milk.
Chocolatier Tip: For an even more decadent taste (and texture), add chunks of dark chocolate and/or walnuts into the brownie batter.
- 2 bars (200g) Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (63mL) bourbon whiskey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (160g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt