Bourbon Brownie Bites
Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar 100g
- 2 bars (200g) Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (63mL) bourbon whiskey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (160g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
In medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt dark chocolate with butter, stirring with wooden spoon.
Take pan off heat. Stir in granulated sugar, then whiskey and vanilla.
Add the eggs to pan, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
Add all-purpose flour and salt. Stir to combine.
Divide brownie batter between greased muffin cups. Smooth tops with an offset spatula. Bake until a cake tester inserted into centre of a brownie comes out clean (about 15 to 20 minutes).
Let cool 10 minutes before unmoulding onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Write Your Own Review