Golden Milk with Dark Chocolate (Feel-Good Hot Chocolate)
Lindt EXCELLENCE 78% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar, 100 Grams
- ⅓ cup full fat coconut milk (or if you prefer, substitute with any milk such as soy, almond, oat or cow’s)
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 squares Lindt EXCELLENCE 78% Cacao, chopped
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Coconut or traditional whipped cream (optional)
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
To a small saucepan, add milk, water, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, chopped Lindt EXCELLENCE 78% Cacao and maple syrup.
Cook the mixture over medium heat, whisking constantly until all the chocolate has dissolved.
Remove from the heat and strain through a sieve. Discard the grated ginger and black pepper bits.
Serve warm as is or topped with whipped cream and shaved Lindt EXCELLENCE 78% Cacao.
Write Your Own Review