Homemade Granola with Apple, Cinnamon and Dark Chocolate
Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar, 100 Grams
- 4 cups (1 L) large flake oats
- 1 cup (250 mL) almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coconut oil, melted
- 1 bar (100 g) Lindt Excellence 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) dehydrated apple slices (about 10 slices), roughly chopped
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl mix together oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl combine apple sauce, maple syrup and coconut oil. Pour liquid ingredients into the oat mixture and mix well to combine. Divide granola mixture evenly between prepared baking sheets. Bake for 40 minutes, rotating the sheets halfway through.
While the granola is baking, melt the chocolate. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
Drizzle chocolate over granola as it comes out of the oven. Lightly mix the chocolate through the granola, breaking up any extra large clumps. Let cool completely before mixing in dehydrated apple pieces.
Write Your Own Review