LINDOR Goody Bar
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles, 150-Gram Bag
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups (500 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles (about 12)
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped walnuts
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped cashews
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan with parchment paper.
Stir butter into graham cracker crumbs; press firmly into prepared pan. Sprinkle LINDOR Truffles, walnuts, cashews and coconut over crust. Spoon condensed milk evenly over top.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 20 minutes; run a knife around edges of pan. Cool completely.
To serve, cut into 1 1/2-inch (4 cm) squares. (Squares hold together better if refrigerated before serving.)
Note: For a fruity variation, top crust with 1 cup (250 mL) chopped Lindt EXCELLENCE Orange Intense Dark Chocolate, 1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries, 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pistachios and 1/2 cup (125 mL) slivered almonds. Include or omit coconut to your taste. Top with condensed milk and bake as directed.
Write Your Own Review