Lindt Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
Lindt SWISS CLASSIC White Chocolate Bar, 100g
- 1⅔ cups (400 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (175 mL) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp (265 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperatur
- 1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1¾ oz (50 g) Lindt SWISS CLASSIC White Chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Whisk together flour, oats and baking powder; set aside.
Using electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture, stirring until combined. Stir in chocolate.
Roll dough into an approximately two-inch (5 cm) diameter log; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
Slice dough into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; place slices on prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown.
Transfer to rack; let cool completely.
Write Your Own Review