Matcha White Chocolate Muffins
On-trend matcha perfectly balances the sweetness of white chocolate.
Rich in antioxidants, matcha green tea is said to boost immunity while also increasing energy and concentration. White vanilla chocolate adds just enough sweetness in this recipe for deliciously fluffy muffins, which make a great on-the-go snack.
Chocolatier Tip: Turn this snack into a decadent dessert by adding both white and dark chocolate chunks to the muffin batter.
- 1 3/4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha tea powder
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125mL) 3.25% milk
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bar (100g) SWISS CLASSIC white chocolate, chopped