Matcha White Chocolate Muffins
Lindt SWISS CLASSIC White Chocolate Bar 100g
- 1 3/4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha tea powder
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125mL) 3.25% milk
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bar (100g) SWISS CLASSIC white chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Line two standard 6-cup muffin pans with paper liners.
Whisk together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, matcha tea powder and granulated sugar in large bowl. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla and milk.
Pour wet-ingredient mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir just until flour disappears. Fold in melted butter and then the chopped chocolate. Mix as little as possible.
Divide batter between lined muffin pans.
Bake until a tester inserted into centre of muffin comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and place on a wire rack to cool. Serve immediately.
Write Your Own Review