Milk Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Lindt SWISS CLASSIC Milk Chocolate Bar, 100 Grams
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 bars (100 g each) Lindt SWISS CLASSIC Milk Chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped macadamia nuts
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt until blended; set aside.
Using electric mixer, beat together butter, and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla; stir in flour mixture until combined. Fold in chocolate and nuts. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop cookies by tablespoonfuls, about 2 inches (5 cm) apart, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake, in batches, for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are set and bottoms are golden brown. Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Transfer to rack; let cool completely.
Note: Prepare recipe using your favourite Lindt EXCELLENCE bar or flavour, or prepare with a variety.
Write Your Own Review