Chocolate Espresso Power Shake
Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar, 100g
- 3 cups (710 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 2 shots espresso, cooled (about ¼ cup (60 mL) or ½ cup (120 mL) strong coffee, cooled
- 4 squares (40 g) Lindt EXCELLENCE70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- Cocoa nibs to garnish
- Chocolate shavings to garnish
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
In a blender combine almond milk, banana, dates, cinnamon and espresso. Blend on high until well combined, about 30 seconds. Add finely chopped Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate and blend mixture on high until well combined, about 1 minute. There may be a few fine chocolate chunks in milkshake.
Pour into two glasses and garnish with cocoa nibs and chocolate shavings.
Write Your Own Review