Chocolate Raspberry Parfait
Lindt EXCELLENCE Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bar, 100g
- Granola base
- ¾ cup (190 mL) oats
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freeze-dried raspberry powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- ¼ cup (60 mL) skinless, blanched almonds, chopped
- 3 squares (30 g) Lindt Excellence Raspberry Dark Chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup (190 mL) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- ½ lemon, zested
- Assorted berries, including raspberries
- 3 squares (30 g) Lindt Excellence Raspberry Dark Chocolate
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
GRANOLA BASE: Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Combine all the granola base ingredients (except the chocolate) and spread onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 10 min and mix with a spatula to ensure even toasting.
Bake for another 5 to 8 minutes, until crunchy. Put chopped chocolate in a mixing bowl and drop (still warm) granola into it. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
Transfer the granola back onto your tray and leave to cool.
CHEESECAKE: Whisk all the cheesecake ingredients together until they reach the consistency of whipped cream. Transfer into a piping bag.
Pipe one layer of cheesecake mix into a glass, followed by a layer of granola, another layer of cheesecake and garnish with berries.
Top with a diamond of Lindt Excellence Raspberry Dark Chocolate.
Write Your Own Review