Chocolate Truffle Raspberry Pie
Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar, 100g
- 2 bars (100g each) Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups (230g) fresh raspberries, plus extra for serving
- 1 9-inch (23cm) baked tart or pie shell
- 1 cup (250mL) whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (60mL) sherry, Kahlua or brandy
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Pistachio nuts (optional)
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Finely chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Scatter berries in tart shell. Heat cream, sherry and vanilla in a small pan, stirring often, until bubbles form around sides. Pour over chocolate and stir gently until chocolate is melted.
Pour chocolate mixture over berries in pie shell and smooth top, covering all berries. Leave at room temperature for half an hour, then refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight before serving. Serve chilled with a scattering of pistachio nuts and more berries.
Write Your Own Review