Coconut Chocolate Matzo Balls
Whether or not you celebrate Passover, these bite-sized treats are a must-try.
Mixed with dark chocolate and coconut, traditional matzo – the unleavened bread eaten at Passover – transforms into an irresistible dessert. These slightly crunchy sweets can be served at any occasion, though, and they can be made with unsalted saltine crackers in place of matzo.
- 3 sheets (75 to 80g) matzo
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tbsp 35% whipping cream
- 1 bar (100g) Lindt Excellence Dark Coconut Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 3/4 cup (75g) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 bar (100g) Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, melted