Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake
Elevate this easy chocolate cake recipe with a decadent white chocolate ganache.
The aluminum Bundt pan became all the rage in North America in the 1950s and 60s. Now the Bundt is back, only this time its trimmings are modern and graphic and seen year-round, not just at Christmas. This version features a classic chocolate cake base made with our ultra-rich Lindt Excellence 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate. As a striking contrast, the white chocolate ganache highlights the stylish pattern on top of the bundt cake.
- 1 ¾ cup (430 mL) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- ½ tsp (3 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) baking soda
- 1 ¾ cups (430 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 bar (100 g) Lindt Excellence 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) whole milk
- 1 bar (100 g) Lindt Excellence Vanilla White Chocolate
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) 35% cream