Espresso Chocolate Ganache
Lindt LINDOR 70% Cacoa Dark Chocolate Bar, 100 Grams
- ½ cup (125mL) brown sugar
- 1 cup (250mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1¾ bars (175g) Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, chopped or broken into small pieces
- 3 tbsp (45mL) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (30mL) brewed espresso or 1 tsp (4mL) fine espresso powder
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Put 1 inch of water in a medium pot and bring to a simmer.
Place sugar, cream, chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and place over the water to gently warm the ingredients. The bowl should fit snuggly over the pot (alternatively, use a double boiler). Let ingredients melt and combine without stirring for 10 to 12 minutes. The sugar should be fully dissolved or the sauce will have a granular texture.
Stir in espresso or espresso powder until well combined. Allow to cool slightly before using, or keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and warm before using.
Write Your Own Review