Homemade Lindt Irish Cream
This delicious dark chocolate-infused drink only takes minutes to make.
Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar, 100g
- ½ cup (125mL) 35% whipping cream
- 3 squares (30g) Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, chopped finely
- ½ cup (125mL) 2% milk
- 1 10-oz (300mL) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⅔ cups (400mL) Canadian whisky (such as Gibson’s Canadian Club™, Crown Royal™ or Wiser’s™)
- 1 tsp (4mL) instant espresso granules (or instant coffee powder)
- 1 tsp (4mL) vanilla extract
- ½ tsp (2mL) almond extract
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Heat cream on stovetop in a small pot over medium heat until just before it simmers. Do not let it boil or the cream will scald.
Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let stand for 1 minute before stirring to combine well. Let cool.
Whisk remaining ingredients together in a large bowl until frothy. Whisk in cream and chocolate mixture, then pour into a sealable bottle and store in the fridge for up to 2 months.
Write Your Own Review