LINDOR Chocolate Thumbprint Macaroon Cookies
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles Bag, 150g
- 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 6 LINDOR milk truffles, halved (or use your favourite Lindor flavour)
- 4 LINDOR milk truffles, melted
In bowl, combine egg whites, sugar and coconut until mixture is homogenous. Stir in cocoa.
Roll into balls (using 2 tbsp of dough per ball). Place, about 1-inch apart on parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Using your thumb, create a deep well in the centre of each cookie, just large enough to hold a halved Lindor truffle. Using your fingers, gently patch up any cracks on the sides of the cookie.
Refrigerate until chilled, about 15 minutes.
Bake in 300°F oven until cookies are no longer shiny and slightly firm to the touch, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely on baking sheet.
Fill each well with a halved LINDOR truffle. Drizzle each with melted chocolate.
Write Your Own Review