Mini Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecakes
A sweet dessert idea for date night.
The search for the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert is over: make these mini heart-shaped dark chocolate and raspberry cheesecakes for loved ones and significant others. (Or for yourself on Singles' Day.)
Much like a molten lava cake, they are individually sized so they can also be served as dessert for a dinner party. Bonus: You can make them ahead and freeze them. Just remove from the freezer 1.5 hours before digging in.
- ¾ cup (190 mL) crushed chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 bar (100 g) Lindt EXCELLENCE Raspberry Dark Chocolate, melted & cooled
- Chocolate Glaze
- ½ cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1 bar (100g) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- Freeze-dried raspberries, fresh raspberries or edible flowers to garnish (optional)