Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Lindt SWISS CLASSIC Dark Chocolate Bar 100g
- 1/2 cup (114g) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (130g) chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200g Lindt SWISS CLASSIC Surfin, chopped into chunks
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a silpat
Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugars and cream together.
Add the egg and vanilla extract.
Combine the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture.
Stir in the chopped chocolate.
Drop cookies by the teaspoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 10–12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
Write Your Own Review