Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies satisfy your sweet and salty craving.
Is there a more crowd-pleasing dessert than a warm plate of chocolate chip cookies? We bet our version of this comfort food classic, which combines the richness of dark chocolate with a savoury hint of sea salt, will be your new go-to recipe.
- 2 cups (475 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) flaked sea salt, divided
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) baking powder
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) baking soda
- ¾ cups (180 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cups (180 mL) lightly packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup (120 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) good-quality honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 bars (100 g each) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao, chopped