White Chocolate and Ricotta Crostini
Lindt SWISS CLASSIC White Chocolate Bar, 100 Grams
- 12 slices baguette, each ½-inch thick
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tsp (10 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- ¼ cup (60 mL) pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ bar (50 g) Lindt Swiss Classic White Chocolate, roughly chopped
- Lemon twists, for garnish
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Preheat oven to broil. Place bread slices on a baking sheet in an even layer. Lightly toast bread in oven, about 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, honey, lemon juice, zest, half of the chopped pistachios and half of the chopped Lindt Swiss Classic White Chocolate.
Evenly divide the ricotta between the crostini, about 1 tbsp (15mL) per crostini. Place crostini back in oven for 1 minute, or until chocolate starts to caramelize.
Top each crostini with a drizzle of honey, the remaining chopped pistachios and white chocolate. Top with a lemon twist and serve while warm.
Write Your Own Review