By Jordan Ferney of ohhappyday.com.
- LINDOR Truffles of your choice (1 for every 3.5cm of ribbon)
- Ribbon cut to desired length of garland with additional length to spare
- Crêpe paper (between 5 and 10 pieces, depending on the length of garland)
- Flat head pins
- Cocktail sticks or round toothpicks
- LINDOR Truffles — an 18-inch tree uses about 48 truffles (3 bags)
- Make the garland base by cutting a piece of ribbon to your desired length and begin tying the Lindt chocolates to the ribbon.
- Cut pieces of crêpe paper in different colours that are about 6 cm x 13 cm. Make sure the grain of the paper is vertical.
- Stretch the pieces of paper so they get longer.
- Fold the papers into fans.
- Using a piece of ribbon the same colour as the base garland, tie a knot in the centre of each fan so that it creates a strand of bows.
- Tie the strand of bows to the chocolate garland base.