A mantle provides a great backdrop for showcasing holiday decorations. No mantle? Any prominent surface will do. Use items you have around the house and get creative. Fancy up an old garland with new seasonal decorations. Items with different heights will help add visual interest. Think old flower vases and decorative jars (apothecary styles work especially well). Leave a lid or two off to nudge guests to dig in to helpings of colourful Lindor Truffles.
- Lindor Truffles in Milk, White and Caramel Milk add a bright and festive touch.
- Lindt Teddies are synonymous with gift giving. Who can resist their adorable new Christmas sweaters? Available in varying sizes.
- Lindt Chocolate Snowman molds (available through Lindt Chocolate Shops) make treats that are almost too cute to eat – almost.
- Lindt Chocolate Santas are made from the finest milk chocolate and even come with their own jingle bells.
- Fill up fast on Lindor Truffles in Candy Cane and the new Peppermint Cookie, as these seasonal flavours are available for a limited time.
- When you need an extra-personal touch, the Lindt Elf Box features elves and Lindor mini balls, making it the perfect stocking stuffer from Santa.
- You can hang these assorted Lindor Truffles right on the Christmas tree.
- Lindt Holiday Double Milk Magic Sticks are just the thing for nostalgic chocolate lovers.