23 December 2020
Fancy Table Flair
Your guests will be impressed with this personalized touch that adds a bit of drama to your holiday dinner table.
- Lindt Swiss Luxury Selection Praline
- White cloth napkins
- Paper name tags
- 20 cm gold wired ribbon
- Seasonal greens
- Roll your napkin and wrap the gold wire ribbon around the centre, securing it into a bow. This will act as your napkin ring.
- Use the wire or string to secure a blank name tag to the bow and lay it flat on top of the napkin.
- Slip a piece of boxwood, cedar or other seasonal foliage under the bow. You can find these items at your closest flower shop or garden centre.
- Wrap the wire ribbon around a pen to create the spirals, the smaller the pen the tighter the spirals.
- Set your napkin roll onto the plate. Place the Swiss Luxury Selection Praline on top of the blank name card and primp as needed for a beautiful and delicious start to your Christmas dinner.
Chocolatier Tip: Use pinecones as a unique name tag stand to add a natural and personal touch to your table. Don’t have time for a trip to the flower shop? Take a look around your yard to see what your garden has to offer. Sometimes the most beautiful pieces are closest to home.