- Select different sizes of metal or wooden N, E and L letter shapes. A wide range of these is typically available at a large craft store.
- Select a craft-store twig wreath for the “O.” Make sure it’s in the right proportion to the letters.
- Take 12 to 15 LINDOR truffles (pictured here: Straciatella in the blue wrapper; Sea Salt Milk Chocolate in the green; White Chocolate in the gold). Tie the truffles with clear fishing wire. Clip any loose ends of fishing wire. Embellish the wreath with artificial berries.
- Arrange the letters on a mantel or shelf to spell N-O-E-L.
- Decorate the shelf with ribbon, candles and ornaments as desired.
Nice touch: Use your favourite flavours of velvety LINDOR truffles on your garland.