02 November 2021
How to Dress Up Your Gift Boxes
What you will need:
- 1 sheet of white and 1 sheet of gold paper per gift
- Gold wire (30 cm)
- Gold ribbon or string (enough to wrap around the box twice with some extra length)
- Gold or clear tape
- Wrap the package with gold ribbon or string.
- Fold origami as directed (see folding instructions). Repeat four times for one flower. Make as many flowers as desired.
- Attach the flowers to the ribbon with the gold wire.
- Place on top of your Lindt boxes or other gifts.
- Cut a piece of paper that is 10 cm x 10 cm.
- Fold the square in half to form a triangle.
- Fold the outer corner of the triangle to the centre.
- Repeat with the opposite end to form a diamond.
- Fold the two wings flat so you can see the crease in the centre of the wings.
- Fold the tips of the triangle down and tuck inside.
- Fold the two wings in half.
- Roll the two wing edges together and secure with tape.
- Repeat four times for one complete flower. Tape all four segments together at the base.