Created by florist Lisa Grey of Sweet Woodruff.
- LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 12-20″ wire wreath frame
- Floral wire (or hot glue gun)
- Seasonal winter foliage (we used spruce, cedar, juniper and boxwood)
- Berries (we’ve used pepper berries, but holly is nice too!)
- LINDOR truffles strung together and tied with red/gold ribbon
- Ribbon bow
- Gather all the materials and lay them out on a large, flat surface.
- Assemble wreath by taking pieces of cut foliage and tying them with wire to frame. Follow the natural curve of branches.
- Continue layering pieces in the same direction, tying tightly. Exposed wire will get covered as you go.
- When you have come all the way around, simply tie wire ends tightly to one another. Cut wire and do a few extra twists to secure.
- Cover any visible wire by using small stems. Add decorative elements.
- String the LINDOR truffles through the wreath and wire or glue gun in place. Add bow and secure with wire or glue gun.