02 December 2021
- Wire cutters
- 24-gauge wire
- 4½-inch (12-cm) diameter floral foam ball
- Boxwood (available at garden centres)
- LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Wired ribbon
- Cut a 16-inch (40-cm) piece of 24-gauge wire with wire cutters and set it aside.
- Immerse the floral foam ball in some water and set it aside to soak. Then get to work cutting the boxwood into about 100 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces.
- Insert the 24-gauge wire through the centre of the foam ball. Fold over the bottom end of the wire to hold the ball in place.
- Poke the boxwood into the foam ball until it is completely covered.
- Pin 8 to 10 LINDOR Truffles into the foam ball in random places. You will need two pins per LINDOR Truffle.
- Tie a ribbon into a bow and poke it through the 24-gauge wire coming out of the top of the ball. Slide it down. Cover the wire stem with additional ribbon, if desired.