01 October 2021
LINDOR Twine Ornament
- Jute twine
- Foam brush
- White glue (watered down slightly)
- Lindor Truffles
- Blow up a balloon to about the size of a grapefruit.
- Cut twine 2 to 3 feet in length.
- Tie one end of the string to the neck of the balloon. Wrap the string over the balloon, creating a lattice-like effect. Leave one hole large enough to insert the Lindor Truffles.
- Using a foam brush, apply the glue carefully to the twine. Don’t brush on too much glue or there will be remnants once it dries.
- Attach a long string to the balloon and hang it somewhere to dry completely (about 24 to 48 hours).
- Once the glue is dry, use the back end of a pen to carefully loosen the balloon from the twine.
- Once the balloon has been loosened, use a pair of scissors to cut off its neck. Carefully remove the balloon from inside the string ball.
- Insert Lindor Truffles into the ornament and tie with a ribbon.