- Wreath form from your local craft store
- Spray paint in a shade of your choice
- Hot glue gun
- 10 – 15 large vintage or vintage-inspired ornaments
- 15 – 20 small or medium size vintage or vintage-inspired ornaments
- 50 Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Beaded garland (optional)
- Spray paint wreath form to match your ornament colour palette.
- Using a glue gun, glue your ornaments to the wreath form starting with the larger ornaments in the middle of the form around the wreath. Optional: For more depth, glue down a beaded garland before adhering the larger ornaments. Allow to dry between steps.
- Fill in the gaps with smaller ornaments and allow to dry.
- Stud the wreath with Lindor Truffles using small dots of glue.
Note: Various shaped ornaments can be substituted for vintage ornaments or used interchangeably. In this example we’ve used silver, but use whatever shades complement your colour palette.