02 December 2021
LINDOR Chocolate Truffle Trees
- 12-inch (30-cm) foam cone
- Metallic gold paint (optional)
- Glue gun
- LINDOR Chocolate Truffles – a 12-inch tree uses about 100 truffles (we used Milk Chocolate, Peppermint Cookie and Candy Cane)
- Star-shaped tree topper (optional)
- If desired, paint the foam cone in metallic gold paint. Leave to dry.
- Starting at the base, use a glue gun to attach a LINDOR Chocolate Truffle to the tree. Make sure the LINDOR logo is upright for a clean, streamlined look. Repeat until the entire base row is covered.
- When starting the next row, stagger the LINDOR wings so they lie in between the truffles on the row below. Attach each truffle using a glue gun. Repeat until the entire cone is covered in truffles.
- For the finishing touch, glue a truffle on the top of the tree. Experiment with different tree toppers to add a bit more drama to this delicious centerpiece.
Chocolatier Tip: This is a great craft project to try with the kids. Just make sure to have a few extra truffles in case temptation strikes!