Lindt & Sprüngli (Canada), Inc., supports a variety of charities in the communities in which we work in through donations of Lindt products. We do not provide monetary donations.
Requirements for donation request consideration:
To review all requests in a timely and equitable manner, we have established guidelines when considering successful applications. Failure to provide this information will forfeit review.
- The online donation form is the only method to submit a request. No emails, faxes or mail will be reviewed. Lindt Chocolate Shops are unable to approve or authorize any requests.
- The online donation request form must be completed a minimum of 8 weeks before the event.
- An organisation is limited to only one donation request within a 12-month period.
- Requests may be subject to a verification check.
- Applicants must attach a one page (max) on the organization’s letterhead and include:
- Specific date, location of the event and number of attendees
- Organization’s mandate/mission
- Beneficiary of the proceeds
- Contact name, address, phone number and email
- Registered charity number (if available)
- Specify request (e.g. silent auction donation, number of units of chocolates)
Please note all donations are limited to events and organizations in Canada. For other countries, please visit lindt.com for our other subsidiaries.
If approved, applicant will need to arrange for pick up at one of our stores or delivery will be at the cost of the applicant.
All items donated are at the discretion of the Lindt & Sprüngli (Canada), Inc.
Successful applications will receive an email 2 weeks prior to your event. Due to volume, we may not be able to respond to all requests but will try to provide a response to as many as possible.
Please note, by applying for a donation you agree that any data provided will be stored and processed for the purpose of your application according to the Lindt & Sprüngli Privacy Notice. In particular, it will not be used for advertising purposes without your consent.
Thank you for thinking of Lindt for your upcoming event/program.